Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") stipulate the matters that registered users must comply with in order to use social trading of crypto currency and other related services provided by LOCK ON FZCO (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), as well as the rights and obligations between the Company and registered users. The following is a list of the rights and obligations between the Company and registered users of the service. All registered users of our services must read this agreement in its entirety before agreeing to it. Those who register for our service shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Article 1. Application
- The purpose of this Agreement is to define the rights and obligations between the Company and the Registered Users (defined in Article 2) regarding the use of the Service (defined in Article 2), and applies to all relationships between the Registered Users and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- The rules and regulations regarding the Service that we post on our website (defined in Article 2) from time to time shall constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 2. Definitions
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below
- Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights, patents, utility model rights, trademarks, design rights, data including transaction prices, etc. that can be obtained through various APIs, etc. developed or provided by the Company or its affiliates, documents including contents such as chat messages and the Company's e-mails, databases, websites, graphics, software, applications, programs, codes, etc. (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration of such rights).
- Our Website" means the website operated by us whose domain is "lockon.finance". The Website may be opened on any device. If the domain or content of our website changes for any reason, this includes the website after such change.
- Prospective Registrant" means a "prospective registrant" as defined in Section 3.
- Registration Information" means the "Registration Information" as defined in Section 3.
- Registered User" means an individual or legal entity that has been registered as a user of the Service in accordance with Article 3.
- Service" means the crypto currency investment service under the name of social trading platform "LOCKON" (including the name after the change) and other related services (including the service after the change if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason whatsoever) provided by the Company. (including the service after such change in the name or content of the service for any reason whatsoever).
- Service Agreement" means a contract for the use of the Service between the Company and a Registered User pursuant to Article 3.3 and in accordance with the various provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
Article 3. Registration
- A person who desires to use the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Prospective User") may apply to register to use the Service with the Company by agreeing to comply with these Terms and Conditions and by providing certain information determined by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Registration Information") to the Company in a manner determined by the Company.
- The applicant for registration represents and warrants that he/she does not fall under any of the following items, past or present, and will not fall under any of the following items in the future.
- Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, quasi-constituents of organized crime groups, companies affiliated with organized crime groups, general assemblymen, social movement advocacy groups, special intelligence groups, etc., and other similar persons. (The same shall apply hereinafter).
- The applicant cooperates or participates in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, etc., through the provision of funds or otherwise, or otherwise interacts or participates in any way with antisocial forces, etc.
- In the event that we do not approve the registration, we shall not be obligated to reveal the reason to the applicant. In such a case, the Company shall not be obligated to return any documents received from the applicant.
- Upon completion of registration as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, a contract for use of the Service in accordance with the various provisions of this Agreement will be established between the registered user and the Company, and the registered user will be able to use the Service in the manner prescribed by the Company.
- We reserve the right to deny registration to any person who has applied for registration in accordance with Section 1 if any of the following circumstances apply to such person
- When all or part of the registration information provided to us is false, erroneous, or omitted
- If the applicant is under 18 years of age or has not reached the age of majority in his/her place of residence
- If we determine that the applicant is, or has been within the past 5 years, an anti-social force, or is involved in any interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperating or participating in the maintenance, operation, or management of anti-social forces, through funding or otherwise
- If the Company determines that the User is engaging in or has engaged in any of the activities listed in Article 8 or Article 12
- You reside in a country or region where we do not provide this service, or where we are unable to provide this service due to conditions of our own choosing
- In any other cases where we deem the registration is not appropriate
Article 4. Changes to Registered Information
- In the event of any change in the registered information, the registered user shall notify the Company of such change without delay in a manner determined by the Company, and shall submit any materials requested by the Company.
- If a Registered User falls under or becomes a relative of Politically Exposed Persons, etc., or an important public official of a foreign government, etc., the Registered User shall notify the Company of such change without fail. Article 5.
Article 5. Password and User ID Management
- Registered Users shall, at their own responsibility, set, manage, and keep passwords (including login passwords, authentication codes, PINs, and any other names, hereinafter the same) and user IDs (including login IDs, account IDs, and any other names) for the Service. You shall not allow any third party to use your password or user ID, or lend, assign, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise dispose of your password or user ID.
- Registered Users shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management of passwords or user IDs, errors in use, leakage, use by a third party, theft, etc., and we shall not be liable for any such damage. (e.g., as a result of the theft of a password or user ID by another company's service, such as an e-mail service used by a Registered User, etc., the use of the Service has taken place as a result of the authentication of the identity of the Registered User by the Company based on a matching password or user ID, regardless of whether or not it was entered by the Registered User himself/herself. ), including cases in which damage is caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use of the Service.
- If a Registered User discovers that his/her password or user ID has been stolen or used by a third party, the Registered User shall immediately notify the Company to that effect and follow the Company's instructions.
Article 6. Fees and Payment Methods
- In using the Service, the Registered User shall pay the service usage fee set forth in the "Fee Schedule" separately stipulated by the Company.
Article 7. Use of the Service
- Registered Users may use the Service only during the period of valid registration as a Registered User, within the scope of the purpose of this Agreement and without violating this Agreement, and in accordance with the method determined by the Company. In using the Service, you agree to carefully read the Terms and Conditions, the explanatory documents provided on our website, risks and other information, etc., understand the contents, structure, risks, etc., of the Service, and use the Service at your own discretion and responsibility.
- Registered Users shall prepare and maintain the computers, software, other equipment, communication lines, and other communication environment necessary to receive the Service at their own expense and responsibility.
- Registered Users shall, at their own cost and responsibility, take security measures such as preventing computer viruses, unauthorized access, and information leaks, in accordance with their own environment for using the Service. You shall not cause any damage to the Company through unauthorized access, etc.
- The Terms and Conditions for crypto currency investment in the Service are as follows.
- Primarily, the Service provides a forum for registered users who wish to invest in crypto currency ("Followers") to imitate the portfolio of a wallet address ("Address") where transaction information and portfolio are publicly available.
- Followers may set up transactions that mimic their portfolios according to a method determined by the Company. Swaps of crypto currency are made in conjunction with the Address's portfolio status and the terms and conditions of the trade setup, including slippage settings, and the Company assumes no responsibility for the execution price of the trade.
- We do not promise or guarantee that the Tokens or protocols set forth in the "List of Supported Tokne" and "Supported Protocols" separately stipulated will be measured and traded by the Service, and that all portfolios of addresses to be followed will be reproduced. Similarly, there is no promise or guarantee that the Service will reproduce the profit/loss ratio of the address you follow in terms of the assets of your followers.
Article 8. Prohibited Acts
- Registered users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
- Infringing the intellectual property rights or portrait rights of the Company, other users of the Service, or any third party (including acts that directly or indirectly cause such infringement)
- Commercial use or reproduction to a third party of any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, or portrait rights held by the Company without the Company's prior consent.
- Infringement on the privacy rights, reputation, or other rights or interests of the Company, the Company's affiliates, other persons related to the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties (including acts that directly or indirectly cause such infringement).
- Acts of fraud, establishment or solicitation of pyramid schemes, etc., purchase or sale of illegal goods or services, transfer of proceeds from a crime, or use of the Service based on such acts.
- Actions related to criminal acts or actions that offend public order and morals.
- Transmitting information regarding relationships with the opposite sex.
- Solicitation of other registered users, such as distribution of advertisements (except when approved by the Company)
- Violation of laws, regulations, or internal rules of the Company or the industry association to which the Registered User belongs.
- Actions that constitute or attempt to constitute double transfer of crypto currency.
- Transmission of information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs, or acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of systems, servers, networks, or other functions managed by the Company, or unnecessarily place excessive burdens on them.
- To take advantage of errors, bugs, security holes, or other defects in the systems, servers, networks, or other functions related to this service or managed by the Company.
- Falsifying information that can be used for this service.
- Transmitting data in excess of a certain data volume specified by the Company.
- Acts that may interfere with the Company's operation of the Service.
- Act to intentionally steal the assets of registered users, the Company, or the Company's affiliates through replay attacks (replay attacks), etc.
- Acts of spreading rumors or falsehoods, using deception or force to damage the Company's credibility, or acts of extortion.
- Multiple users using a single account, or allowing a third party other than the registered user to use the account.
- Registering or attempting to register an account under the name of another person (including a hypothetical person), or providing false information to the Company regarding all or part of the registration information pertaining to an account.
- Except in cases where the Company has obtained prior written consent from the individual, provide the same (including but not limited to copy trading, social trading, mirror trading, etc. using crypto currency) or similar services to a third party by using information, etc. obtained through the use of the Service, etc. Using the Service for the purpose of providing the same or similar services to a third party, or having a subsidiary or other third party under one's control provide such services to a third party.
- Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
- If we determine that a registered user of the Service falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, or is likely to fall under any of the items, we may, at our discretion and without prior notice to the registered user, delete all or part of the information sent by the registered user, or delete or suspend the account of the registered user. In such cases, we may take measures such as deleting all or part of the information sent by the registered user, or deleting or suspending the account of the registered user. In such cases, we shall not be obligated to return any documents, etc. received from the registered user. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by a registered user as a result of actions taken by us in accordance with this section.
- In the event of any of the actions described in Paragraph 1 above, the Company may charge the Registered User a penalty fee as determined by the Company.
Article 9. Suspension of the Service
- In any of the following cases, the Company may, without prior notice to the Registered User, suspend or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, for any or all of the Users.
- In the event of periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance of computer systems related to the Service.
- In the event of an accidental shutdown of computers, communication lines, etc.
- In the event of force majeure, such as fire, power outages, natural disasters, wars, political upheavals, strikes, changes in laws and regulations, or sudden changes in legal or crypto currency conditions that make it impossible to operate this service
- In the event of theft of the Company's assets through hacking or other methods
- In the event of malfunction of the trading system or other systems necessary for the provision of the Service
- In the event of an investigation into unauthorized use of accounts, etc.
- In the event of when we deem it necessary to conduct an investigation in accordance with laws and regulations, internal rules of our company or industry associations to which the registered user belongs, or our company's rules, etc.
- In the event of when we determine that the money or crypto currency in a registered user's account is related to criminal proceeds or is suspected of being related to criminal proceeds
- In the event of when the liquidity of the crypto currency has declined significantly
- In the event of when we deem it impossible to continue providing the service due to changes in laws, regulations, policies, social conditions, etc.
- In any other cases where we deem it necessary to suspend or discontinue the service.
- For our own reasons, we may terminate provision of the Service without prior notice to registered users. In such cases, the Company shall notify the registered user in advance.
- In no event shall this company be liable for any damages incurred by the registered user based on actions taken by this company in accordance with this article.
Article 10. Notes on Downloading, etc.
When a registered user installs software, etc. on the computer, etc. of the registered user by downloading from the Company's website or other methods at the start of use of the Service or during the use of the Service, the registered user shall take sufficient precautions to prevent the disappearance or alteration of information owned by the registered user or the breakdown or damage of equipment, etc. We shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the registered user.
Article 11. Ownership of Rights
- All ownership and intellectual property rights to the Company's website and the Service belong to the Company or the party that has granted a license to the Company, and permission to use the Service based on registration as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall mean permission to use the intellectual property rights of the Company or the party that has granted a license to the Company regarding the Company's website or the Service. The permission to use the Service based on registration under these Terms and Conditions does not imply a license to use the intellectual property rights of the Company or the licensor of the Company's website or the Service. Registered Users shall not, for any reason whatsoever, engage in any conduct (including but not limited to disassembly, decompilation, and reverse engineering) that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of the Company or any party that has granted a license to the Company. You shall not do any of the following.
- The text, images, videos, and other data posted or transmitted by registered users on the Company's website or the Service may be freely used (including reproduction, copying, modification, sublicensing to a third party, and any other use) by the Company without compensation. (including reproduction, copying, modification, sublicensing to third parties, and any other use) free of charge.
Article 12. Cancellation of Registration
- In the event that a registered user falls under any of the following items, the Company may, without prior notice or demand, temporarily suspend the registered user from using the Service or cancel the registration as a registered user.
- If we determine that the registered user has violated or is likely to violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- If you use or attempt to use the Service for any purpose or in any manner that may cause damage to us, other registered users, or other third parties, or if we determine, based on inquiries or reports from public institutions, self-regulatory organizations, or other third parties, or media reports, that there is a possibility of such a situation
- If you interfere with the operation of the Service in any way
- If the Company becomes insolvent or unable to pay, or files a petition for the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation, or similar proceedings
- If the Bank receives a disposition of dishonor for a bill or check drawn or accepted by the Bank itself, or receives a disposition of suspension of transactions by a clearing house or other similar action
- If there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, or auction
- When necessary payments or charges are not made by the due date specified by the Company
- In the event of delinquent payment of taxes and public dues
- In the event of death, or in the event of the commencement of guardianship, conservatorship, or assisted guardianship
- The customer has not used the Service for more than three (3) months and has not responded to communications from the Company
- In the event that the Company deems that the Registered User falls under or is likely to fall under any of the items of Article 3, Paragraph 5.
- If the Registered User has been coercive to the Company or its employees by telephone, fax, e-mail, message, or other means of communication.
- When there is an instruction or request from a public institution or self-regulatory organization, etc.
- In any other cases where we deem it inappropriate to continue your registration as a registered user.
- In the event of any of the events listed in the preceding paragraph, the registered user shall lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the Company, and shall immediately make payment of all debts owed to the Company.
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Registered User as a result of actions taken by us in accordance with this Article.
- A registered user may cancel his/her registration as a registered user by notifying us in a manner prescribed by us.
- In the event of cancellation of registration, the Company shall settle all debts and credits between the registered user and the Company. In such a case, the registered user shall be responsible for all expenses incurred. If there is any shortfall in the amount owed to us by the registered user, the registered user shall immediately pay it to us.
Article 13. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability
- The Company provides Registered Users with the opportunity to disclose information on crypto currency trading and to imitate portfolios, and does not assume any warranty or responsibility (including liability for defects) for the results of disclosing information on crypto currency trading and imitating portfolios. Furthermore, even if a Registered User obtains information about the Service or other Registered Users directly or indirectly from the Company, the Company shall not provide any warranty to the Registered User beyond what is stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that the registered user or a third party suffers damages as a result of such events as the imitation or cancellation of portfolios, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred. In addition, the registered user understands and agrees in advance that there is a possibility of unintended transaction results due to the tokens handled, market conditions, and other factors. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the registered user or any third party as a result of the transaction.
- Registered Users shall investigate, at their own responsibility and expense, whether or not the use of the Service violates any laws, regulations, or internal rules of any industry organization applicable to the Registered Users, and we make no warranty that the use of the Service by Registered Users complies with such laws, regulations, or internal rules of any industry organization applicable to the Registered Users. We make no warranty that the use of the Service by Registered Users will conform to applicable laws, regulations, internal rules of industry associations, etc.
- Any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between a Registered User and another Registered User or a third party in connection with the Service or our website shall be handled and resolved at the Registered User's responsibility, and we shall not be liable for any such matters.
- Registered Users shall use the Service and the Company's website at their own risk. We do not guarantee the adequacy or compatibility of our website and services with the computer equipment and environment of Registered Users.
- We shall not be liable for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, or modification of the Service by us, deletion or loss of messages or information of registered users, cancellation of registration of registered users, loss of data or breakdown or damage to equipment due to use of the Service, or any other damages suffered by registered users in connection with the Service. We shall not be liable to compensate for any damages incurred by registered users in connection with the Service.
- Even if our website provides links to other websites or links from other websites to our website, we shall not be liable for any website other than our website or information obtained from such website for any reason whatsoever.
- The Company may restrict or limit transactions at its discretion for legal or security reasons, or to prevent or investigate unusual or fraudulent transactions, and the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of such restrictions or limitations.
- We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused by laws, ordinances, regulations, rules, orders, notices, ordinances, guidelines, or other restrictions on crypto currency (hereinafter referred to as "laws, ordinances, etc.") or related tax regulations, including sales tax. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by registered users due to future changes in laws, ordinances, regulations, rules, orders, notices, ordinances, guidelines, or other regulations ("Laws and Regulations, etc.") or related taxation systems, including consumption tax.
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by registered users as a result of future changes to laws and regulations regarding cryptocurrency or related taxation, including consumption tax, even if such changes are retroactive.
Article 14. Dispute Resolution and Compensation for Damages
- Registered Users shall indemnify us for any damages (including, but not limited to, attorney's fees) for any violation of these Terms and Conditions or for any damage caused to us in connection with the use of the Service. The registered user shall compensate the Company for such damages (including, but not limited to, attorney's fees).
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Registered User in connection with the Service. Even in the event that the Company is liable to a registered user for damages notwithstanding the provisions of this paragraph or other provisions exempting the Company from liability for damages due to the application of the Consumer Contract Act or other reasons, the Company's liability for damages shall be limited to the total amount of fees actually received from the registered user during the past one month from the time the damage occurred, up to the maximum amount of fees actually received from the registered user during the past one month. The upper limit of our liability shall be the total amount of the Service usage fees actually received from the registered user during the past one month from the time the damage occurred.
Article 15. Confidentiality
- Confidential Information" herein means all information regarding the Company's technology, business, operations, finances, organization, and other matters provided or disclosed by the Company in writing, orally, or in recorded media, or otherwise known to the Registered User in connection with the Subscriber Agreement or the Service. However, (1) information that was or had been generally known to the public at the time it was provided or disclosed by us or had become known to the public, (2) information that became public knowledge through publications or other means after it was provided or disclosed by us or became known to the public for reasons not attributable to us, and (3) information that is held confidential by a third party authorized to provide or disclose it. (4) acquired legally from a third party authorized to provide or disclose the Confidential Information without being obligated to maintain confidentiality, (5) developed independently without the use of Confidential Information, or (6) confirmed in writing by the Company that confidentiality is not required.
- Registered Users shall use Confidential Information only for the purpose of using the Service, and shall not provide, disclose, or divulge the Company's Confidential Information to any third party without the Company's written consent.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2, Registered Users may disclose Confidential Information in accordance with any order, request, or demand of any law, court, or government agency. However, in the event of such order, request, or demand, you must promptly notify us of such order, request, or demand.
- Whenever requested by the Company, Registered Users shall, without delay and in accordance with the Company's instructions, return or destroy the Confidential Information, any documents or other recorded media containing or containing the Confidential Information, and all copies thereof.
Article 16. Term of Validity
During the term of provision of the Service, the Subscriber Agreement shall remain in effect between us and the Registered User from the date of completion of the Registered User's registration in accordance with Article 3 to the date of cancellation of the Registered User's registration.
Article 17. Modification of Terms and Conditions, etc.
- The Company shall be free to change the contents of the Service.
- The Company may modify the Terms and Conditions (including rules, regulations, etc. regarding the Service posted on the Company's website. The Company may change the Terms and Conditions (including rules and regulations regarding the Service posted on the Company's website; the same shall apply hereinafter in this paragraph). If the Company changes the Terms and Conditions, the Company shall notify the registered user of such changes, and if the registered user uses the Service after the notification of such changes, or if the registered user does not cancel the registration within the period specified by the Company, the registered user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms and Conditions.
Article 18. Communications/Notices
Inquiries regarding the Service and other communications or notifications from registered users to the Company, as well as notifications regarding changes to this Agreement and other communications or notifications from the Company to registered users, shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 19. Assignment, etc. of this Agreement
- Registered Users may not assign, transfer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise dispose of their position in the Service Agreement or their rights or obligations under the Service Agreement to any third party without prior written consent of the Company.
- In the event that we transfer the business related to the Service to another company, we may transfer all or part of the status of the user contract, rights and obligations under the Terms and Conditions, and registered user registration information and other customer information to the transferee of such business transfer, and the registered user agrees in advance in this paragraph to such transfer. Registered Users shall be deemed to have agreed in advance to such transfer in this paragraph. The business transfer stipulated in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfers, but also corporate divestitures and any other cases in which business is transferred.
Article 20. Severability
If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the remaining portions of any provision determined to be invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect, and neither the Company nor the Registered User shall be liable for any damages arising from the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision or portion. We and Registered Users shall endeavor to modify such invalid or unenforceable provision or portion to the extent necessary to make it legal and enforceable, and to ensure that the intent, legal and economic effect of such invalid or unenforceable provision or portion is equivalent to the intent, legal and economic effect of the invalid or unenforceable provision or portion.
Article 21. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Dubai and shall be construed in all respects as a contract between you and Dubai. Similarly, any dispute, controversy, claim or action arising out of or relating to your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Dubai, excluding its choice of law principles. For the avoidance of doubt and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this provision expressly applies to any tort, contract or other claim against LOCK ON FZCO and its affiliates.
Article 22. Consultation and settlement
In the event that any matter is not stipulated in this Agreement or any question arises as to the interpretation of this Agreement, LOCK ON FZCO and the Registered User shall promptly resolve such a question through mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith and faith.